It’s upon us! September is supposed to be the first month back to school but, ya know, I kind of want to pretend that isn’t happening- so lets focus all my time on sewing.
Goals for sewing month:
- make the dude a bathroom bag (which i’ve never done before)
- finish projects (which basically just means find some friggin’ straps, that I actually like, for my bags)
- Try and make something out of the four fabrics I bought, that I thought were beautiful, but haven’t done anything with.
- Make a pillow with piping (first time, here we go!)
- Make an organizer that can roll up to be stored.
- Start on my fall wardrobe! I’ve only kind of made a skirt, as far as clothes go, so this is exciting for me.
- Make blog posts about my sewing endevers this month
I just hope school isn’t too busy to keep me from doing all of this.
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOURE UP TO THIS MONTH AND HEAR ABOUT YOUR GOALS. Post in the comments below.